Services Offered via EduHealth:
- Diagnosis and treatment for acute illnesses such as strep throat, ear infections, rashes, influenza, etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment for
Advantages of Using EduHealth:
- Students can be seen without their parent/guardian having to leave work.
- Children will not have to leave school to see a provider.
- Prescriptions can be sent directly to the pharmacy and be ready for convenient pickup.
- Fewer emergency room visits meaning less out of pocket expenses for parents/guardians.
- Eliminates long wait times in crowded waiting rooms.
- Healthier Kids make better students.
This packet must be completed for your child to see the school nurse for ANY service; such as administration of Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Band-Aids, etc.
The telehealth consent on page 8 is optional. If you do not complete the telehealth consent on these pages, your child can still be seen by the school nurse, but not a provider.
Email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our Starting Line Up
101 Town & Country Ln Ste 100
Hazard, KY 41701